The Maple Shack – Modular-Compatible Residence
*Prices in CAD*
- PDF Building Instructions
- Visual Parts List
- XML Parts List
This modular-compatible residence is characteristic of the architectural features of Canadian homes. It has a certain Canadian feel to the build. The interior features a full kitchen and dining area, a living room, a single bedroom, and a large master bathroom. The second floor also features an open balcony, accessible from the bedroom.
The bathroom features a unique glass patterned wall, with a full walk in shower and adjustable shower nozzle. The roof has two separate peaks creating an extremely unique modular-compatible roof design. This build will make a great addition to any Lego city layout.
- Total Parts: 1557
- Estimated Parts Cost: $140 ($105 USD)
- Dimensions: 16 x 32 Studs
- Estimated Build Time: 3 – 4 Hours
- Modular-Compatible: Yes
- Stickers: No
- 1 Bedroom
- Master Bathroom With Walk in Shower
- Second Floor Balcony
- Fully Furnished Interior
- Unique Double Peaked, Hinge-Style Roof
- Studless Module Design
- Due to a limitation in the LDD program, the roof needs one piece to be replaced when building in order to create a seamless peak. It has been noted within the instructions which piece needs to be replaced and with what.