*Prices in CAD*
- PDF Building Instructions
- Visual Parts List
- XML Parts List
If you love story books, and you love Lego, then you’ll love this build! Featuring two fairy-tale story books stacked on top of one another, with a large, picture perfect apple tree reaching from the top cover. The apple tree has one large branch supporting a small wooden tree swing that fits a mini-figure. And of course there are a handful of animals, including a horse, a lap dog, and a mouse, because what’s a fairy-tale without a talking horse?
The build features many different building techniques that makes what looks like a simple build, actually a lot of fun to put together. Also, the pieces used in this design are quite common, and can most likely be found in your average Lego parts collection.
- Total Parts: 523
- Estimated Parts Cost: $130 ($97 USD)
- Dimensions of Book: 17 x 11 Studs
- Estimated Build Time: 1– 2 Hours
- Modular-Compatible: No
- Stickers: No
- Includes two fairy-tale books
- Large picture perfect apple tree
- Tree swing
- Fairy-tale animals
- Does not include the horse (No. 93083c01pb12) or mini-figure in building instructions or parts list.
- Mouse is changed from part (35757c01pb01) to part (40234) for pricing and availability reasons.
- The sand green book is done using pieces that are available and cheap on Bricklink.com.